ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

polish or wax?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
going to wash then clay my car, will i be ok just putting some polish on it afterwards? i will be using some mer polish.

I forgot to buy some wax today when i went to get my clay!

shaun, brazo and r-jay your thoughts please! :) (or anyone else for that matter!)

106 GTi
If you want a good one step product to polish and seal after claying I would go for some good old AG Super Resin myself.

r-jay said:
If you want a good one step product to polish and seal after claying I would go for some good old AG Super Resin myself.

Or Klasse All In One, AIO, if you dont mind shopping on t'internet.

Its trim friendly too, in fact you can use it on your windows, window seals, wheels, trim, as well as on your paint.

If your nipping out for the SRP, pick up the Extra Gloss Protection while your there.

I'm sure you've seen R-jays results with this combo.

Octavia VRS
chris182 said:
If your nipping out for the SRP, pick up the Extra Gloss Protection while your there.

I'm sure you've seen R-jays results with this combo.

Good call

106 GTi
Autoglym Resin and Extra Gloss, makes sense if you have the time to do it, looks great and lasts well.

IMG_5794.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Photo of the year? It's so shiny I can see a bin! I'd go for Kirsty Gallagher but hey, we do live in a liberal society....:cool: