ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished Trophy

top of the pyramid
I havent posted any pics of the Trophy since i got it a year ago so thought now is a good time, as its just come back from the paint shop.

Heres my old clio,

set-72157624095797180

set-72157624095797180

And the trophy,

Like i said ive just got it back from the paint shop/ had it detailed by Swissvax. Its got Two coats of best of Show on.

I didn't Manage to grab any close up pics as i was loosing light fast. I used My D300 and some ND filters.

set-72157624095761324

set-72157624095761324

set-72157624095761324

set-72157624095761324

set-72157624095761324

set-72157624095761324

Its pretty standard at the moment, Its just got a rear leather bench, Silvervisions and a CTR Ariel.

Plans for it are getting hold of those front bumper stickers from renault/ anyone who can make the on here?

If/when the suspension needs refurbishing get the mark fish set-up, Refurbish the Alloys and a 197 steering wheel when the current one look tatty.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ash23/sets/72157624095761324/

Last edited by a moderator:
  top of the pyramid
School boy error with Flickr do you have to do anything differently to other image hosing websites?

Awaiting Mods :eek:

Last edited:
  None
I'm sure it looks great anyway :)

just copying and pasting the img code is the usual way but not sure about flickr as i use photobucket.

top of the pyramid
thats what i did

Oh s**t the bed, could it be that there are no .jpg at the end of each link.

Last edited:
Bottom link will take you to them.

If you click the image, then at the top 'all sizes' then half way down will be the image code with .jpg on the end.

top of the pyramid
yeah cheers what was the problem?

yeah its had a front end respray, just had alot of stonechips.

there not the best pics as i was losing light fast

Last edited:
  Iceberg 172
yeah cheers what was the problem?

yeah its had a front end respray, just had alot of stonechips.

there not the best pics as i was losing light fast

I had to take the url for each pic from the properties menu... worth it as it looks stunning!!

I don't use flickr but I'm presuming you was using a different link... use the IMG code.

top of the pyramid
Thanks for the comments

looks high at the back?
clean tho!
pics of inside?

Just standard trophy ride height the tripod is very low so it looks even higher

Aberford?

I remember when you could get right in front of the church for the pictures.

Looks nice.

Yeah its Aberford, real shame that its fenced off now.

Looks stunning...detailed by Swissvax, I bet that hurt!!

Only a little

I had to take the url for each pic from the properties menu... worth it as it looks stunning!!

I don't use flickr but I'm presuming you was using a different link... use the IMG code.

Yeah i just copied the url from a bit that said share-embed anyway figured it out now.