ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poorboys Black Hole..

Mk2 Ph2
is this stuff suitable for a ford fiesta colorado red? ive heard nothing but great reviews on this stuff and just wondered if it would be alright on red cars?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've used it on my GF's Mini, and that's red, quite a bright one too, and it seemed okay. There are better out there, but it does the job okay.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Victoria Concours Red Wax.

You could go over the car before with PB Black Hole - it is a filler heavy glaze which should mask fine swirls. Waxing over the top will give you a nice deep wet finish and plenty of protection from the elements.:D

Clio 1.2 16v
Victoria Concours Red Wax.

You could go over the car before with PB Black Hole - it is a filler heavy glaze which should mask fine swirls. Waxing over the top will give you a nice deep wet finish and plenty of protection from the elements.:D

+1 on everything that was just said. Vics concours is one of the best value waxes out there IMO. Just remember to apply the Vics wax very thin because it can be a pain to get off at times.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Prima amigo. Would be on my must buy list if I needed a new glaze. I use vics concours on my black meg and It is real nice unlike my photography skills but you get the idea.

IMG_5316Large.jpg

JMR

RB 182 Cup
+1 on everything that was just said. Vics concours is one of the best value waxes out there IMO. Just remember to apply the Vics wax very thin because it can be a pain to get off at times.

Quite true.

Nice and thin.

That said I've just done around 550 miles this week up and down the country, motorways, fast A & B roads wearing the following on my silver Type R.
2 x coats of Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Jett Trigger [sealant]
1 x coat of Raceglaze '55' Wax [55% carnauba wax]

The car had travelled 250+ miles before stopping up in Scotland and the bonnet/front bumper had not picked up a single fly squat or anything!
Just parked up ready for tomorrow mornings wash and the front end still looks pretty good!
I will post up some pics, and I have been doing motorway speeds, so quite impressed by the slickness of this sealant and wax combo I chose.