ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche 997 GT3 vs F80 M3 at the ring

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I got bored after 6 minutes....

But holy moly that M3 shifts! And lol at taking blind right handlers at 248kmh! Lunatics.

Dave LM

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
I think it was a Radical RXC just before the mini carousel. I thought the Porsche driver looked like he didn't have to try to hard..

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That Porsche driver is s**t- I could do better than that! And it looks like the only reason he went that fast was that he was following the M3's lines (IMO). All things being equal, an M3 (whatever version) is not going to hang with a GT3. That M3 was shifting though, and is still impressive to see it being thrown around like that.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If I had a new M3 I would be so tempted to give it a little map. Im very impressed how well it pulls on that GT3 video. I also don't know where all the negative reviews come from when it does so well on that video.