ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche 997 Turbo content

FN2 Type R GT
So i met up with my old man the other day, forgot to tell me he'd picked up his new toy...

Felt so quick on the road, the acceleration is just immense!

Anyways, few crappy iPhone pics i took in the carpark

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

And with my car..:dapprove:
IMG_0297.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What year is it mate? Stunning cars!!!

My boss just traded in this...
Picture6649.jpg

For a new 60 plate Red one... facelift... (gen 2)
1737046-1.jpg

This colour...
294141d1266925132-pics-new-porsche-911-turbo-997-mumbai-red-1-.jpg

Not sure on the new style wheels yet but it ooks amazing. I shall have my hands on it for a protection detail next month! :eek:

How much quicker? Autocar is reporting that it's a full ten seconds faster around the Nurburgring Nordschleife than a 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo. That means the new Turbo just breaks into the 7:30s at 7m 39sec.

FN2 Type R GT
i am a big fan of the red, not sure on age he didnt mention it, would probably say a couple years old..

Think i prefer the old style wheels ...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How did your dad forget to tell you he collected that???

I'd have taken him to get it!

MCS R56
Lovely! Would be my first lottery win purchase - 997.2

I know someone who owns a F430. He said he 'got dropped' by a Turbo when going up north for a weekend. On the Monday, he was at Porsche enquiring.

He decided to keep the Ferrari.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Very nice love Porsches what a great everyday super car, i worked on them for 4 years 10 years ago now we did the older stuff up to the 993 turbo.
My new boss had a 996 turbo with the 8k engine upgrade took it to 450 bhp went out in it to look at a Range Rover got to say WOW what a car!