ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsmouth / Southampton Clio Meet (Date Not Confirmed Yet)

Naughty Nautical
Hello Fellas,

I think another Clio meet is in need, Please suggestions on idea's and dates so maybe we could arrange one?

Ollie.

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Hi Guys,

I could be up for that, I'm just down the A27. Weeknight probably better for me!

Ben

Naughty Nautical
Ok, Monday would be best for me as Tuesday is the only morning I'm up at 7:30, the rest of the mornings I'm up at 5, but can do other nights

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
sunday meet would be better...during the day whilst the suns out....get some pics, pub then go for a drive...!

197 Albi Blue
Sorry to hijack the thread but on Monday night a couple of us from clio197.net are meeting up at town quay at 7pm, if any of you fancy popping along feel free to do so

Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 200 cup
Egg head and loe spence, good luck lads!

I'm game for both meets! Tom needs to show off his nice clean car the sad fcuker spent cleaning all day, some people.

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
^^^^ il second that fletch! btw your turini's look the nuts on my car ;) also i dnt appreciate the whole louis spence thing n if your gonna call me it atleast spell it right. :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^ il second that fletch! btw your turini's look the nuts on my car ;)

Good stuff Chris :approve:

louis-spence-cosmopolitan-ultimate-woman-0s54X9.jpg