ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible Paint Dent Removal Meet - Essex?

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
I know there was a meet in Kent at the weekend, that was very successful by all accounts, but i read that a few people missed it that wanted to attend, myself being one of them as i didn't realise the thread was in the local meets section (previously never checked it!).

I'm putting this in the exterior section as I'm just trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a de-denting meet. I don't know any gurus who can do it, but Sash has said their guy was in Bromley, and that he was very good.

We could do one in Essex, but near to somewhere else, e.g. if East Anglia people are up for it, we could do Ipswich or something. If there are still a lot of people in Kent, then we could do Bluewater / Lakeside....

Basically, just trying to see if there's interest! Doesn't have to be for a few months yet, but at least we can discuss it! ;)...