ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly a silly question

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
Am I ok using Mr Muscle glass cleaner on the inside and outside of the car? I'm sure I read somewhere that there is a heat reflective coating on the windscreen of the 182 and I was not sure if this may be too strong and affect the coating?
I ask because I have just got back from a drive and the windscreen has dried up dirty water/dead flies etc all over it although the rest of the car is spotless so I am just going to clean the glass and dont have any car specific glass cleaner to hand.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I assume you mean not on hte paint? Just do it, it will be fine, I use Windowlean personally.

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Am I ok using Mr Muscle glass cleaner on the inside and outside of the car? I'm sure I read somewhere that there is a heat reflective coating on the windscreen of the 182 and I was not sure if this may be too strong and affect the coating?
I ask because I have just got back from a drive and the windscreen has dried up dirty water/dead flies etc all over it although the rest of the car is spotless so I am just going to clean the glass and dont have any car specific glass cleaner to hand.

??? How the f*** did the rest of the car manage to stay spotless and all the flies got sucked onto the screen...........:rasp: