ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your latest background!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Heres mine its from Saturday night (2nd June) in electrolick night at citrus rooms in barnsley what a night. Found this photo on local radio stations website who were there, check out the robot on stilts dancing on dance floor lol!

You can see me around the middle just to that right with the blue stripey jumper on, and iv got a green flashing light shining on my hand!

background.jpg

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Its a fuckin right night honestly! First saturday of every month, I know one of lads that runs its brother so he sometimes gets us in VIP otherwise its 7 quid or 6 quid if u weear sunglasses!

Next ones 7th July gonna try and get VIP cause its mates birthday on 5th, some right totty aswell :p

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Havent been round donny for ages but its a good night in trilogy! Not as good as electrolick though, probs one of best nights in yorkshire pal

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Something cherished to me, my son with no stablisers!!!!!!

Last edited: