ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potential for cheap 182 exhaust trims

My 182 was missing it's exhaust trims when i purchased it but I'm not willing to spend £50 plus on something so small for a replacement so I am looking into getting a replacement 3D printed by a friend with a 3D printer. If I am able to get this done successfully it may mean there is a substantially cheaper way of replacing these pieces of trim. I have come up with this basic design using photos and the dimensions of the cut outs.
182 exhaust trim version 1.JPG

However to go any further I either need a broken trim to get dimensions off of or someone who is willing to get the measurements I need off of their own piece of trim.
I hope someone is able to help with my idea as I believe this could benefit and number of owners in need of these trims.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@Jack! I'm good but I'm not that good.

OE part number, Price, Discount code and some slight into but renault don't go into that much details.

These are £28 each from renault

R. Clio/Laguna
Hello guys,

I'am looking for this exhaust trim piece, does anyone know the Renault OEM part number?

Hugs from Portugal!