ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power steering fluid loss

Clio 182
Hello, anyone ever experience my issue, droping ps fluid random, it will be ok for a day then drop a load over night, then be ok for a day or two, only drops when left stationary over night, never through day, piling up over gearbox, but all pipes look ok, reservoir too...weird cars

RB Clio 182
Hello, anyone ever experience my issue, droping ps fluid random, it will be ok for a day then drop a load over night, then be ok for a day or two, only drops when left stationary over night, never through day, piling up over gearbox, but all pipes look ok, reservoir too...weird cars
Check the metal crimp on the pipe underneath the car, they tend to weep from here.

Clio 182
Ok bud, i have checked everything, all clean and running on ramp for a while with no sign of leak or fluid loss, next morning shes all wet again, losing my mind....il have another look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it affecting the steering? Mine went a bit vague and woolly a few months before it had to be replaced. The fluid was collecting behind the gaitor then it spray the sump and gearbox periodically.

Clio 182
Is it affecting the steering? Mine went a bit vague and woolly a few months before it had to be replaced. The fluid was collecting behind the gaitor then it spray the sump and gearbox periodically.
Hi, the steering is ok, because i keep checking and toping It up when it drops it