ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power steering pump

172 A Cupwork Orange™
anyone know the rough price of the power stearing pump, and also the conecting lines, as mine is leaking :eek: well 1 of the pipes thats is coming from the pump is leaking

Rs 172 cup 03

Cheers

Vern

If your in need of a pump matey I can do you one for a good price :)

But in all honesty I wouldnt want to sell you something that doesnt sound like its going to cure the problem. Which I dont think it will :(

But if you are interested gimme a holler

172 A Cupwork Orange™
its not the pump, its the actual metal tubing that connects to the pump, has a slight leak its not a major leak and its getting sorted soon by a guy i know, was just wondering if anyone knew the rough price for the parts i cannot see it being much, however it is a renault so who knows

Megane 225
oh been quoted £200 for the power stearing pipe :mad:

Is that the pipe goes directly in2 the pump with a plug on it for wiring? f so I have a spare 1! PM me! It's as new as it came off the car with delivery miles. Car was stripped for the track!