ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Tool Perverts

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Anyone bought their random orbital polisher yet?

@dann2707

15mm stroke, bloody lovely to use over a corded, get about an hour out a 4ah
Box it comes in is bigger than that of the Circular saw 🤣

Attachments

• 7E843BC1-66F0-495E-B871-3462B9FEF9F3.JPG
    7E843BC1-66F0-495E-B871-3462B9FEF9F3.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 42

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
got them from ebay

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've already replaced the impact and drill I had, I'll get that multitool above.

Had the following

M18ONEFSAG115XPDB - 115mm grinder
M18CHPX - SDS+
M18FCHS35 - Chainsaw
Batteries

I had a few other Milwaukee branded things but the above items are the main ones.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I have a few parkside tools, they’re great. Take an absolute battering and you get a good warranty too

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I watched few minutes of some lad fitting his van out with milwaukee pack out.

Over a grand spent on £20 worth of plastic..

Sparky of course, he probably wipes he a hole with £20 notes after a dump and keeps his log burner going on wads of £50s.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

4ah dewalt batteries for under £40 after the discount is applied... Rare to see under £10 per Ah.

donnylad

ClioSport Club Member
At work we have ozito/einhell shite tools, but its mainly angle grinders that the dick heads throw about and use them to cut nails when making pallets and theres a nail sticking out.

We also have a sds, drill impactor etc, theyre all shite to be honest, but they do get done what we need to get done as they arnet used loads. quite a few grinders have packed in and 2-3 batteries have been scrapped recently.

I used to buy the grinders for £40 with a 2 or 4 AH batter, theyre now like £80 which makes me thibnk get better tools.

Do I go for milwaukee or is there something miles cheaper that will do the job but is better than einhell / ozito?

I use milwaukee at home but have to justify spending at work, and the way these c***s throw grinders around (they have to work super fast to meet quotas etc) it might not be worth it!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
At work we have ozito/einhell shite tools, but its mainly angle grinders that the dick heads throw about and use them to cut nails when making pallets and theres a nail sticking out.

We also have a sds, drill impactor etc, theyre all shite to be honest, but they do get done what we need to get done as they arnet used loads. quite a few grinders have packed in and 2-3 batteries have been scrapped recently.

I used to buy the grinders for £40 with a 2 or 4 AH batter, theyre now like £80 which makes me thibnk get better tools.

Do I go for milwaukee or is there something miles cheaper that will do the job but is better than einhell / ozito?

I use milwaukee at home but have to justify spending at work, and the way these c***s throw grinders around (they have to work super fast to meet quotas etc) it might not be worth it!

As much as a Milwaukee that I am, I have to say that on a budget the brushless Ryobi stuff is decent.

Worth a look.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I've got the Erbauer stuff from Screwfix / B&Q and they have taken a good battering over the last 18 months finishing off the old house and then renovating the new house. Still work like new and batteries are great on them.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
So I’ve got a Clio shell I want rid of but scrap yards all want £100 to come pick it up, so new plan is to cut it up and chuck it in the van.

Anyone got a decent recip saw they’d recommend, I would use a grinder but I figure if I can use a recip then the garage won’t get covered in so much dust.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
If you've got makita batteries the 18v makita unit works well enough. Used mine to chop up our old hottub in an afternoon.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
@Matt e seems to be the Red chap. I can’t justify the M18 costs for essentially removing wheels etc, so was looking at the link you posted ref the M12 in my thread. Did some late night mooching and this seesii gun seems very good and through Amazon at £150 you get a decent package.

Seesii 1000Nm(738ft-lbs) High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench, 1/2 Brushless Battery Impact Gun w/ 5.0Ah Battery,Fast Charger, 5pcs Sockets & Storage Tool Box, Electric Impact Wrench for Car Truck,WH750 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BXKQJJ27/?tag=cliospnet01-21