ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex bushes

Clio Sport 172
I'm looking to fully poly bush my 172, so I don't miss which kits I need could someone please confirm which I will need?

Thanks in advance

Clio 172 Merc ML55
First off you need to decide whether you want the purple or black series, purple ones are softer and aimed more at road use whereas the black series are more for track than road, whilst they can be and are used on road the extra rigidity makes for a harsher ride

4 lower wishbone bushes (some sites list individually, some as a set, circa £25 a bush) these can also be bought with camber adjustment ecliptical inserts but price increases to around £250 a set

2 inner and 2 outer front anti roll bar bushes (I'll double check which ones)

2 steering rack bushes

Dogbone mount between rear of gearbox and chassis

2 rear axle bushes

2 rear shock top bushes

Optional bushes also for rear exhaust mount and drivers side engine mount

I think that's it

Ads

Clio Sport 172
Thanks for the info! I'm building the car for track days, but need it useable for daily driving, so think the purple bushes will be the better option?

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
You can actually buy the full bush kit as a whole; tbh your best off going for the Black series kit for a track car, tbh I use my car on the road and they're epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 172
For the use you mention, go black. I didn't notice much difference in noise when I went from purple to black on my Autosolo/Sprint 172.