ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow exhaust fallen off!

Ph1 172
Anybody had them before and got any views?I have got a Full stainless system and had to call upon the lifetime warranty yesterday!I knew the backbox didnt seem very sturdy it only had one hanger on but its been on the car a while now so thought nothing of it. Well the hanger broke of yesterday luckily it didnt cause any other damage it was just hangin pretty low so drove to mr tyre in leicester and they fixed it straight away no questions asked so at least they are honest about the warranty!It has 2 hangers now so won't happen again!It already had the exhaust fitted when I bought it but if it was me i would not have let them get away with fitting just one hanger in the first place!

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
It depends who builds the exhaust - some people are better than others ! Good warranty with them though, we (Demon Tweeks) get a quite a bit of work repairing systems which have been fitted elsewhere.

Ph1 172
Im glad its sorted to mate don't have to listen to it rattling about anymore! Like you say Patrick looks like some dealers are better than others would definetly recommend the Leicester branch to anyone local who's thinking of going down the Powerflow route

Ph1 172
Not decat at the moment can't decide im keepin my eye out for a cheap 182 manifold then get a ktec sport cat but i am not holding my breath may be waiting a while!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol, yeah. 182 manis don't come cheap.

buy a 182 and get one free! ;)

the decat on my old ph1 made a massive difference. it would be my next mod if i were you.

Ph1 172
Maybe a 182 one day i will just have to make do for now lol!!! They certainly are not cheap k-tec want 679+vat for 182 mani and sport cat!!!!Which make decat did you go for out of interest?Might have to be next on the list lookin for some cheap ph2 bump strips at the moment but having no joy!

Ph1 172
Why should i expect an exhaust to fall off?its not that difficult to fit two hangers where they should be its sorted now at least and im much happier with the fit

Better than yours. C*nt.
Why should i expect an exhaust to fall off?its not that difficult to fit two hangers where they should be its sorted now at least and im much happier with the fit

Powercrap near me couldn't make one of those little stick men you see hobos selling on the street...

Ph1 172

Powercrap near me couldn't make one of those little stick men you see hobos selling on the street...

LOL it looks like theres a big variation in dealer quality im pleased with what they have done now I would love to know where it was done before

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
This happend to mine, so i asked them to use a fordmount other side.. 2hangers like urs

Ph1 172
looks like its just down to the dealer doing the work this would have never happened if it had been done with 2 hangers in the first place

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
Powerflow are shite. I know a couple of people with them. They sound crap and fall apart. Build quality just seems to be rubbish.