ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

premium petrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BG 182
What are the benefits of getting premium unleaded? Is it performance/ better mpg/ bit of both?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i didnt find it made much difference on my older 172's but i used it anyway, i wouldnt put cheap oil in my cars so i wasnt putting cheap petrol in, just part of running a performance car.

found the 200 doesnt run anywhere near as nice on standard 95ron as what it does on 98/99 ron. Found Tesco momentum is a good alternative to Vpower, good bit cheaper up here generally.

to answer your question on an NA car its more just smoother running, Mark cup got some interesting results with MPG when he worked it out, ive personally never paid much attention to my MPG and my driving style varies that much that its hard to notice differences

04 Monaco Blue 172
Ffs there are hundred of these threads. Search!!!!

bit menstral?

shocking how a thread can cause this much distress to an individual.

anyway, i was curious on this subject but i was planning on winging it and using vpower without asking questions first lol

i feel more like giving it ago now

Status
Not open for further replies.