ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure washer?

I am wanting to get my self a pressure washer because i fancy ago at this foaming the car? do i need a specail pressure washer and what do i need to do the foam thing? any sdvice would be grand, chears.

Renault Clio 172 Ph 2
You can't go wrong with an Aldi Power Washer made by Power Craft.(different way of spelling Karcher).

John

C

clvs2222

i bought a new one today, a MAC domestic power washer from B&Q, £39.99 and came with a load of attchments, including foam bottle. its fab!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
What the hell is this foaming lark!!!

P7123300.jpg

Stagecoach Ticket
What is the actual point of it though is it a de-greeser so you do not have to go round the hole car with a mirco fibre sponge/glove or do you still have to do that after?

Does it really give a superior finish?

Civic Vtec y0
What is the actual point of it though is it a de-greeser so you do not have to go round the hole car with a mirco fibre sponge/glove or do you still have to do that after?

Does it really give a superior finish?
my thoughts as well

Fiat Coupe 20vt
The idea is to soften dirt and allow larger debris to be dragged off the surface without having to physically touch teh paint. You can get the car 90% clean by foaming so when you do actually wash it's much safer.

As a quick clean you you can get away with not using a mitt at all.