ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro Evo 5

Der Panzer
Just bought it for the trusty old PS2. Any tips? I'm a bit out of practise. Mind you, playing as Scotland I'm pretty pretty screwed anyway.

How do you do the Jar Jar Binks (Ronaldinho) faint thing?

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
worst one out of the lot, i just wanna smash it. to do the trick its r1 or r2 three times(cant remember cos i play it more on 360 live)

Der Panzer
I'll try it tonight. Christ, I may even do the training or read the manual... :clown: Need to find out how to drive the ball low and hard (a daisy cutter), something I've never been able to do in these games.

Looks good though, noticed a definate improvement over 3, the last one I played; feels more real. Commentators are still t***s though.

Turbos.
Is this the latest one right?

I almost threw the whole f**king thing out of the window after the first few days. I insisted it was the games fault i was s**t, and i normally moan about games being too easy!

I had to work myself up from level 1 difficulty (the shame!) but it's worth it when you get there. I would do the training bits Andy otherwise you'll end up like i was...

Obviously i'm a f**king master at it now.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Agree its f**king rock hard. 5 star world cup is impossible to win with any team lower than brazil/france/england......I've went through about 3 controllers thanks to this effin game!:mad:

Der Panzer
jeccross said:
Press R2 alot, when you turn, when you recieve the ball. Make a huge difference

"Alot" Technical stuff. :D I'll try it!

Good news is I played on 2 stars and humped England with Scotland; Gerrard stretchered off after 6 minutes. Result.

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
i dont hate the game cos its hard, i actually think its easy on 6star. i hate the game cos of the decisions of the ref. i play online on the xbox screename being carame1