ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Product/Part number for rear 172 ph2 wheel bearing

clio 172 mk2
hi all just wanted to know if ne knew of the part/product number for the rear wheel bearings as mine is agone and im trying to import a pair for the rears my car is a 2002 model ph2 172 cb15 i see ktec has the wheel bearings there, is it the same wheel bearings for my car or different such that i need to give part/chasis/cehicle number to them also?
thanks

clio 172 mk2
so far fred the best price is thats its 25 the prob is i live in trinidad so for me its the shipping costs that im looking at in rough our exchange rate is about 10 tt dollars to one euro so the 25 is 250 without shipping however down here the actualy company supplying renault is charging me 1000tt dollars for just one which i find is bullshit but we have a stupid market and they are overcharging cause its only 5 172s down here how much u will charge for shipping or do u have any idea since i live in the caribbean in trinidad

clio 172 mk2
edde other cars such as japenese and stuff? we have a company down here that specializes in bearings alone what other cars is this bearing used on if u know so i can ask around the co only specialies in jap car bearings i think though since its a mass jap domesticated market i live in

edde other cars such as japenese and stuff? we have a company down here that specializes in bearings alone what other cars is this bearing used on if u know so i can ask around the co only specialies in jap car bearings i think though since its a mass jap domesticated market i live in

Renault 1.8 16V and Williams use then I think the normla CLio which have disk are the same but not 100% sure will have a look

clio 172 mk2
wow im in quite a shitty predicament then lol cause they never brought down the 1.8 16v only the 1.2 and 1.4 variants and also god bless the day i ever see a williams on our roads lol pressure i might just have to import :( hoping i dont have to though sniff sniff

Does 172/182 use the same rear bearing as other lower models??
If yes, I think Reno should upgrade it!!!