ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Profile help

'04 Clio 1.6
This is sort of a continuation of the 'switching to 17's' thread I made a week or two back.

But I've finally decided on these http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/16_Inch_100_Plus_Monza_R_White_Alloy_Wheels__537

Going for 16's. But a little unsure on which is the best profile/offset to be getting.

My Clio 1.6 '04 (on its way to be sport'd) is currently on 15'' 185's.

I'm looking at the 205/45/16. Or 195 just incase 205 causes any issues (full lock wise) And I'm quite clueless and a bit concerned about spunking money and getting it wrong, hence my cry for your help, is that suitable for my car?

Last edited:
  '04 Clio 1.6
Thats what I was thinking SC030TT, I do like the look of wider tyres but dont want to mess up anything when it comes to the drive. Same with the thickness, I wont want to destroy the ride when I go over bumps n such.