ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project 172wenty valve

Arctic Blue FF 182
Don't envy the sound deadening removal, took me bl##dy ages when I did my mini shell before the shell went for blasting. That was 10kg of thick bitumen tar

secret
worked on the wiring side abit tonite, ive decided im geting rid of all my boot mechanisms and using aerocatches, main reason beint the wires were cut on the car so i started tonite. 1st worked out which was the spoiler wire and earth and then the heated windscreen, even though i might be going perspex its there if i dont.

77e53088.jpg

56cdfc30.jpg

thought id double check before i leave it for now and result!!

f4c8364d.jpg

so when i sort out all the inside wiring and tidy it all up the spoiler ones are put to one side ready to get wired up properly.
picking up new mirrors and omp half dish steering wheel the weekend :)

secret
Only trial fitted the one and then took them off, cars gona be off the road for a while so leave them off the car

Williams20V-306BHP
Dan did you get that power on a STD K04 or is it one of the hybrids from Turbo Dynamics... Ect

Was your done by Bager 5, not much he don't know about these lumps!

Flan