ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project De chav

clio 1.2 blue
Well ive had my clio a little while now and tried moddifing but came out looking a bit chavvy, luckily i didnt get round to tinting the windows and rear lights. So ive been thinking of what i can do to make my car different to the rest and ive decided im going to euro my clio. I no im going to get half the members or maybe more go it's a waste of time and money but that really dont bother me and love the look of the euro style.

Heres what the clio's look like at them moment

IMG_0214.jpg

Plans are -

-15" lenso bsx alloys - two different colours in the middle of the dish's whiles keeping the chrome lip
-coilovers and to get it as low as possible (air rides for pu**y's)
-172 bumper to be smoothed
-sport front bumper to be smoothed and sport side skirts
-side strips taken off and smoothed (going to weld metal)
-de wipered (back only)
-boot lock coming off and being smoothed
-wheels stretched
-camber shims 1.0 degree
-ktec stealth exhaust
-colour code anything thats plastic (e.g. door handles, bits on wing mirror)

Well thats what im going to be doing for 2011, maybe 2012 depending on how funds are. Any opions welcome :)

RS6 C7
Not lensos!!!!!!!!! You will get laughed at, other than that plans are good, Mine has just had fk highsport coilovers fitted and its absolutely decked!, i know someone with a smooth front bumper for a clio if your interested.

clio 1.2 blue
Not lensos!!!!!!!!! You will get laughed at, other than that plans are good, Mine has just had fk highsport coilovers fitted and its absolutely decked!, i know someone with a smooth front bumper for a clio if your interested.

what would you suggest then ? i want that style and bbs's are too big. Ive got a front bumper ive just brought of ebay mate

RS6 C7
rota grids, or there is a new rota wheel coming out soon which has huge dish, get 8j wheels and stretch some nankang tyres on.

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
air ride for pussys....... LOL clearly dont know about the van and air ride that well... noob.

as for lenso's get ride. better wheels out there, thats what makes or breaks the car. good plans though

you can get bbs in 15s rs ones. but there not cheap. worth money though

clio 1.2 blue
air ride for pussys....... LOL clearly dont know about the van and air ride that well... noob.

as for lenso's get ride. better wheels out there, thats what makes or breaks the car. good plans though

you can get bbs in 15s rs ones. but there not cheap. worth money though

Only reason i said it because theres a euro golf thats slammed where i live with a sticker saying it on the bottom of the bumper lol

clio 1.2 blue
Little update

Brought a set of 14" 1996 caddy steels which are being sent to be banded. Should come back with a width of 10" at the back and 9" at the front. They have also being made deep dish and i will then polish the lips and then the middle to be sprayed orange :)

clio 1.2 blue
Personally don't see why you would put 14" on a clio... you need 15"s....

Want to get it as low as i can. Hoping to go 90mm at the front and 80mm at the back atm, but with end up going lower and the smaller wheels will allow me :)

RS6 C7
10j at the back! no chance you will get that in the arch even with stretched rubber, im running 8j with stretch and the rear catches like f**k .