ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Tango *Pic Heavy*ish

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Rite well its the summer and i wated to give a summer feel to everything as its england and the sun wont be here everyday :(

Anyways Thought id start a project thread before FCS as want to start work on the car and FCS is part of my research and somewere of getting ideas for it.

Warning: Not to alot of peoples taste.....not mine until done but makes me smile and gives a summer look :cool:

anyway started with colour coding.......but renault sent the wrong paint!!! and dont no when they can get me the correct 632 Platinum paint in...even though i sent them the correct codes and everything....so the colour coding is on hold for now.

so decided the badges needed a bit of spicing up so off they came! leaving a rather disgusting RENAULT and Clio stuck to the car.....

29052008145.jpg

29052008144.jpg

So then went and primered them

29052008149.jpg

and sprayed and laquered

31052008154.jpg

still not 100% sure on the front diamond but photoshoped the washer nozzles orange and then it didnt look so outta place ....so maybe....

31052008155.jpg

31052008156.jpg

Still Needing to spray side badges ....bang on some clear side repeaters
and would look nice if i could find some nice shoes preferably in black :)

Anyways comments and opinions welcome

More soon :star:

Maxx

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Cool idea, but personally don't think it looks too good with silver.

Nice wonkey cs.net sticker. ;)

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
lol lexus lights are going and PH2 are coming when i can get some. yer the Cs sticker is wonky and the postman bent it so the I is buggered but i have a nother 2 to go on befoe FCS :)

yer it needs a tad more orange exterior so it doesnt look to outta place i think :)

cheers guys

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
its not super wonky!!!! just a effort to take it off to put new one on...ther rite bad boys to get off

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
The lexus lights are going and as i said not 100% sure on them myself but will see what magic i can work on them.

To make them work your going to need something else orange on the car. Even then they may still look naff.

172 cup
I like the idea max but not keen on the orange on silver - would look much better against black :approve: come do mine if you want - was it easy enough to get badges off?

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
yer badges came off piece of cake and only took a day to spray an let em set so can do yer.....lol needa bright colour to go with silver but il have a play with orange an see waht i can do.

cheers all

Storm Grey 200
Not going to lie, you really cant pull off those kind of "loud" but small mods without doing other things first, like, lowering, spoiler alloys etc. Needs to get colour-coded and other orange twists IMO

1.8 8v RSi
i'd of done them in black tbh n keep the black plastics a nice deep back with soem black to black....will suit it so much better