ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proper Job

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
the volvo has been seen doing warp factor 3 down the lanes before apparently :eek:

Volvo's handale like trains though so thats allowed ;)

Plus id rahter be doing 110 down a county lane or whatever it was than a clio made of ti.

Laguna sport tourer
such a waste, i would give my right arm to own a trophy and i certainly wouldn't be driving it like a c**t. glad they got out of it ok

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
As no one has said it yet....

Can I have a drum roll.....

5ac8bfb7-432e-ad84.jpg

Megane 225 F1
So then. Someone care to explain what would have happened if they were wearing harnesses with no roll cage? Maybe this will open peoples eyes on the matter.

Mini Cooper S
All of the trophy owners are going to have to redo the stickers to ***/499.

Hopefully the bloke will learn from his hard lesson!

So then. Someone care to explain what would have happened if they were wearing harnesses with no roll cage? Maybe this will open peoples eyes on the matter.

With bucket seats and harnesses without a cage then its a sure fire way for you to be held in prime position with no way out of it no way to move, the roof would cave in on the passenger and drivers head with it being IMPOSSIBLE to move out the way, broken neck, DEATH!

Where as a normal seat and seatbelt youd atleast stand a chance of the roof pushing you diagonally/down to minimise the chance fatality with a roof cave in like that.

if you run buckets and harnesses, buy a cage!

(yes its hypocritical of me to say this as i dont run a cage yet, but i dont drive like a d^ck on the roads to end up in a wreck as bad as that) but yeah accidents can happen to anyone even when your pottering along safely.

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
doing 110 down a country road at the age of 18 (owner's admission) was never going to end well.... but testament to the strength of the car for it to roll several times and it not to end fatally. and he's now bought another Trophy too!

Wow what a fcuking r****d, I had a lovely 1.0 fiesta when i was 17/18 and crashed that into a post. If I had anything as fast as my current car no doubt I would have been hurt! Obviously im far less savage now but still its partly his parents responability to ensure hes safety and letting him have a 182 at 18 is really fcuking stupid. Clearly just showing off to his mate/gf in the passengers seat and doesn't have a clue how to drive, what a waste of a nice car, bell.

Disastra Coupe
Because my kids will listen to me. If they don't, I will stop their money and they can find somewhere else to live.

My Dad was exactly the same. He said if I ever bought a motorbike, he'd kick me out the house and remove me from his Will. Drastic, but it worked.

I suppose it depend's on how much you trust your kid's and how sensible they are. My mum and dad paid for my bike test/lessons. But they knew i wouldn't go tear arsing round the second i passed. We all have limit's in our capabilities. The key is remembering that and also remembering everyone else on the road may have very low capabilities lol.

Fair do's on the crash though! That's a proper job!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
he will have rich parents, due to the fact i owned my 172 at 18 paying everything myself and would never have put myself in any situation to crash it due to the fact i was so skint by owning it knowing fine well if i crashed it there was no chance of me owning another fast car for a few years

Fiesta ST2
I've bought all my own cars and paid for all my own insurance. Sadly my parents weren't as rich and therefor I had to. Makes you value things more but I did manage to crash my MK3 1.2 TCE in to a tree after skidding on diesel. I have slowed down a lot even though I own the 197.

LY 200
What i wanna know is if he's just 18 and written off one 182 through dangerous driving how the hell is he getting insured on another?

He must be getting raped.

williams and trophy
This is why my kids will never own that sort of car at 18. Rediculous.

lol..... my lads already got his. willy 1 no. 0051. hes not a bad driver now, so another 7 years practise before he can legally hit the streets. btw, car is cammed/chipped and stripped. he cant wait til he can reach the pedals. 2 years messing around in karts under his belt so far.....little buggers quicker and smoother than i am already. which isnt hard to be fair lol

the trophy does look a mess, lucky to get out at all really.

age isnt the main factor here, its attitude and often arrogance.

i mean riad could drive FAST at 17 when he had his 5door 1.6, he watched me for years... same with most things, alot of my strengths, not many of my weaknesses. sam@btm is the same, i've not seen many kids with such raw speed, made me and fred look average at best.

i can picture the kind of jumped up little kid driving round in that car though... no respect and king of the road. such a shame because they'll kill themselves or a family round a bend.

williams and trophy
age isnt the main factor here, its attitude and often arrogance.

i mean riad could drive FAST at 17 when he had his 5door 1.6, he watched me for years... same with most things, alot of my strengths, not many of my weaknesses. sam@btm is the same, i've not seen many kids with such raw speed, made me and fred look average at best.

that wouldnt be hard to be fair tho.....would it?? ;)

williams and trophy
lmao. that mean im allowed to be cantancerous too? still not managed to get your fingernails out the dash yet btw.....pussy ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surely he wouldn't kill himself in the williams anyway?

I'm sure I read somewhere that they are impossible to crash due to the awesome handling.

williams and trophy
Surely he wouldn't kill himself in the williams anyway?

I'm sure I read somewhere that they are impossible to crash due to the awesome handling.

yeah thats as true as all the rust/spiders/slower than a cup, 1#2 comments ;)

and lol@ ali. cantancerous isnt the same as speaking your mind ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I forget if you are Brad or Brad was your Boyfriend.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Jesus!! And he's bought another one?

He's either got the best job ever for an 18 year old, a rich daddy or seriously in debt..

So common in Scotland, the Audi A3 seems to be the weapon of choice for these young Senna's which is frightening.

Stupidly one night i was leaving work (pissed off) and took the bait from a Black Edition A3 along a 3 mile stretch of road, i know the road well enough and know the driver to be 18 and i was stunned at how far he was willing to go to try and prove a point. I'll never get sucked into that again.

williams and trophy
Amen! Is you're boy in karts yet?

hes not racing yet no. just the odd session every now and then. embarrassing the guys old enough to drive (myself included lol) mostly. he should be in the same karts as the adults soon too rather than the kiddykarts. then he can start really taking the piss lol.

cant afford to take him racing tbh, single parent, 2 kids and 2 williamses to keep wont allow the expenditure ;)

any of the cs millionaires fancy sponsoring a real talent?? ;)