ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3-MOTORSTORM

Citroen DS3 DSport
Is it worthwhile me buying this game, how good is it? The demo was fun but I was not sure if it would be a game I'd come back to again and again.

Octy VRS
It is worth getting hold of. The demo track is quite a hard one to start off with. It is great fun online and will be even better once the update to fix the cheat comes along.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
It is worth getting hold of. The demo track is quite a hard one to start off with. It is great fun online and will be even better once the update to fix the cheat comes along.

Just Go Get The Game!

Everyone else - Lets arrange a race for sometime during the weekend/Late week nite

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've also ordered God of War as I keep reading about how good a game it is. If it's good then I'll buy GOW2.

SLK 350
ffs...I can't afford to buy every game under the sun!

Just bought Motorstorm, so i'll be playing tonight at some point later on :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
My copy of Motorstorm is awaiting collection tomorrow morning from my local sorting office.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've just downloaded the rubadub demo and have started the virtua fighter demo download

Citroen DS3 DSport
I didn't even realise there was a VF demo, which shop is it in?

Super Rub-A-Dub is great, I bought that a few weeks ago.

dk

911 GTS Cab
uk, not had a chance to look at the us one yet this week, no doubt there will be something there i want to get.

dk

911 GTS Cab
LMAO, Doh, I just Virtua and didn't even read any further, just realised i am downloading virtua tennis.....

oh well.

dk

911 GTS Cab
no, i don't

have you watched the vids in the xtras section?

the festival vid is probably the best graphics I have EVER seen on any platform ever!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I watched the aerial vid for around 5 seconds :D I'll check out the festival vid later today.

If anyone else has a bluetooth headset they can use with the PS3 then I'll go get mine out of the car before we go online.

top of the pyramid
ill be on later about 6ish, i have the old school ps2 headset it still works on the ps3 first person on make a room called Cliosport

Citroen DS3 DSport
Jahoker - James - COD3/Motorstorm(next purchase).
D-MVN Daniel- Fight Night & Motorstorm
oska75 - Oscar - Motorstorm and Resistance FOM
SneekyB - Richard - F1 CE, Motorstorm
jamesp24-resistance ,f1,motorstorm
SMILER273 - Jamie - motorstorm,ROFM,F1
DavidNOTDave - David - Motorstorm, F1
Inubus-motorstorm, Call of duty, ridge racer, blazing angels

List of CS members with Motorstorm

top of the pyramid
i went on at twenty to nine yeah no one was on so i just played against some other people for abit in my pink truck

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've been on most of the day practising, got the first 7 or 8 tickets now.

My 360 is turning green with envy though so i need to pay it a bit of attention now.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've spent the past 45 minutes online playing this and it was a great laugh. The trucks are fun.

Tomorrow I'll play the offline mode and learn the tracks.