ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 today

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Far to expensive for what it is.Plus its £140 cheaper abroad.More rip off britain

ian

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
if i had £425 spare i wouldn't even buy one...

Plus theres about 2 games out for it and they're both pap. Until theres some decent games available i can't see it selling that well

my mate at work is raving about them... 300 games on release he reckons... yeah right lol. I'd like to play on one before I commit, the 360didn't impress me much when it first came out... until I played FNR3, so PS3 will need to be pretty special...

GOLF GT TDI
prob in about a month it will be about £300,
in britian we always get ripped off, look at Vista in amercia they are selling it for an equivilant of £150 thats even for Ultimate, then you look at our prices £350

M140i/Orange 182
i carnt belive you can still order them for delivery for release date! ( game and amazon)

says alot about demand.

wait for 360 v2 i say, not long according to team xbox website.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
The PS3 isnt a sellout thats for sure.. im getting offer upon offer to buy PS3's..

Im not saying they arent brill, but I have a 360 and sony have missed their opertunity, should have released it when the 360 was released.. i might be playing a different console right now.

Golf R soon...
I just saw on channel 4 people that have been queuing since 2030 last night.

I love a console just as much as anyone else but I aint queuing for one! lol! and they going to be readily available as from tomorrow.

Daz

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
On tuesday i went to blockbusters and they had 14 left,i poped in this morning and they still have 10

ian

VaVa
The PS3 isnt a sellout thats for sure.. im getting offer upon offer to buy PS3's..

Im not saying they arent brill, but I have a 360 and sony have missed their opertunity, should have released it when the 360 was released.. i might be playing a different console right now.

Knowsit. Had the PS3 release even been near that of the 360 I might have waited.

Not bothered in the slightest I didn't. I'm not getting into the argument over which is better, but imy opinion the 360 is a f**king cracking console in it's own right!!

R

rich[182]

lol at all the anti PS3 stuff flying about

who cares whether it's a sell out or not, you either want one yourself or you dont

why is it any less sad to spend time posting about something you hate and dont intend buying as opposed to queuing to buy one when you really want one

rich[182];2581626 said:

who cares whether it's a sell out or not, you either want one yourself or you dont

why is it any less sad to spend time posting about something you hate and dont intend buying as opposed to queuing to buy one when you really want one

because queueing outside a store for a console is lame... are you posting from your PDA outside Woolys by any chance? :lolup:

R

rich[182]

rich[182];2581626 said:

because queueing outside a store for a console is lame... are you posting from your PDA outside Woolys by any chance? :lolup:

^ Im playing devils adv....and making the point, Im not even into consoles lol
You say its sad, thats only your opinion, some would say being in a car club and posting here is sad, its all relative
Assuming Im a sony fanboy queuing myself for a ps3 is incorrect, I just find it laughable how many people get wound up by anything ps3 related, its obviously more important to them than they care to admit

Citroen DS3 DSport
Why queue for one for 2 days when youi can simply walk instore and pre-order one still for tomorrow. Most stores local to me are still able to accept orders.

rich[182];2581731 said:

^ Im playing devils adv....and making the point, Im not even into consoles lol
You say its sad, thats only your opinion, some would say being in a car club and posting here is sad, its all relative
Assuming Im a sony fanboy queuing myself for a ps3 is incorrect, I just find it laughable how many people get wound up by anything ps3 related, its obviously more important to them than they care to admit

I dont care one way or the other, I bought a 360 MONTHS after it's release as I was far from convinced to start with... PS3 is the same, not convinced, will give one a try and then decide it's too expensive for a games console... lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
you'll never see me buy one of these pieces of crap.

why, you mail ordering them? ;)
doh, and I thought it was subtle!

yes i ordered from amazon in my bedroom on my own! ;)

In answer to the launch console numbers i believe this is the largest allocation of launch units of any console launch and theres also a record number of pre-orders made.

Can't remember where i read it but it seems that sony have actually done the right thing for a change and supplied enough units to satisfy people rather than all the other outfits that never supply enough and get loads of hype and extortionately priced consoles on ebay to ge them in the news.

I feel happy in the knowledge that the people who normally buy these type of things purely to put on ebay to make money might fall flat on their face for a change and end up losing money!!!

why, you mail ordering them? ;)
doh, and I thought it was subtle!

yes i ordered from amazon in my bedroom on my own! ;)

In answer to the launch console numbers i believe this is the largest allocation of launch units of any console launch and theres also a record number of pre-orders made.

Can't remember where i read it but it seems that sony have actually done the right thing for a change and supplied enough units to satisfy people rather than all the other outfits that never supply enough and get loads of hype and extortionately priced consoles on ebay to ge them in the news.

I feel happy in the knowledge that the people who normally buy these type of things purely to put on ebay to make money might fall flat on their face for a change and end up losing money!!!

lol, yeah it does make a change I spose, after their putting Sega out of business they have'nt had a great reception, but good to see supply meeting demand for these anyway... mind you I dont think they would be too successful under supplying them, not with the 360 being on the market already