ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS4 Controller Issue

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ive got 2 controllers and been using them both with no issues. I sold one and the buyer says the controller won't sync using the cable and it's flashing a white light? I've got it back now and it is blinking a white light.
Now I can't even sync the controller to my PS4 with the same cable it's synced with.

Any ideas, been reading on google and it may be down with the cable

Clio 1.2 16v
Ive got 2 controllers and been using them both with no issues. I sold one and the buyer says the controller won't sync using the cable and it's flashing a white light? I've got it back now and it is blinking a white light.
Now I can't even sync the controller to my PS4 with the same cable it's synced with.

Any ideas, been reading on google and it may be down with the cable
Try pressing holding the PS button and the share button for about 5 seconds, if that fails completely power off the ps4 and plug the dualshock in when turning it back on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Try pressing holding the PS button and the share button for about 5 seconds, if that fails completely power off the ps4 and plug the dualshock in when turning it back on
Just tried that Dredz and nee good like.