ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pulling hair out!!!!

as most of you already know im suppost to be buying the k-tec turbo 172, but at the mo, the remap seems to be a bit of an problem,anyone know any remappers out there that are good for remapping a clio 172 turbo????

did bb have this problem ??? come on guys i will be an old man buy the time i get this car,or thats what it feels like anyway.......

There are a few options.
1) Remap the stock ECU. The company bb use fastchips (www.fastchip.nl I think) worked out how to do this.
2) Aftermrket completel new ECu you could specify a higher quality mapping and other bits like water injection and anti lag if you want plus more tunners know how to use this so no need to go to fastchip.
3) SMT7 can run an aftermarket turbo setup best talk to Andi at GDI etc though about doing this as it might not be that cheap.

Lee

BMW M2C

Speak to Roamer, he had to have a complete custom remap with an omex ecu (I think, I am pissed) when he had his TB conversion. Im sure he can point you in the right direction mate.

[Not Edited by Tom (honest) on 23 April 2005 at 1:20am]

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

It would in theory be possible to use a std ecu, but like ben says.

Tbh i cant see any reason (other than cost and lazyness) why you wouldnt use a dedicated unit to run things.