ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

putting a fully stripped 1*2 back together... struggling with rear seat belts

182 and cherokee 4.0
hi all. i am currently trying to put my stipped 182 back to standard and am struggling with getting the seat belts back in right (a result of paying no attention when taking everything out). does anyone have a diagram that shows what goes where or anything? i am part of the way there but can't remember how a few bits go? alternatively has anyone else put their stripped car back together and can talk me through it? can try to post some pics tomorrow to explain what bits i am struggling with if that would be useful? many thanks in advance, tony. :S:eek::)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf GTD Mk7
The picture on the left goes on the window side under the seat cushion. The sticky out bits go in first with the main loop pointing at 10ish. 18mm bolt iirc. Not sure what the second on is from.

182 and cherokee 4.0
cheers, i have looked everywhere and can't see anywhere that the part in the pic on the left can go? there are no holes that the sticky out bits can go into under the seat cushion (or rather i can't find them!). as for the pic on the right i'm sure it goes at the top of the passenger side where the seat belt comes out to attach to the roof for the middle belt but can't work out how it's meant to be attached :S most annoying.

Golf GTD Mk7
It's not under the seat, it's at the side of the seat. In the plastic trim there is a how for it. Hard to miss really ;) I'll be removing mine tonight or tomorrow, so if I remember i'll take a piccy for you.

The first one is on the door card.

The second one, if it is the top of the rear middle seat needs to go in the roof. There should be a small plastic trim piece you need for it, depending on how far you went with the strippage you might also need to put a small metal bar back in too.

182 and cherokee 4.0
The first one is on the door card.

The second one, if it is the top of the rear middle seat needs to go in the roof. There should be a small plastic trim piece you need for it, depending on how far you went with the strippage you might also need to put a small metal bar back in too.

cheers for that, yeah i have put the plastic bit back on the roof i take it this needs to be bolted on there? i have the bar to put back on too. where does the bar go?

thanks again,

tony.

Golf GTD Mk7
5284f826-f16b-c09f.jpg

17mm for the one next to the speaker ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316024477.906851.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316024477.906851.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 27