ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question about possible water leak

Renault clio 182
Hi all just got my 05 plate 182 cup and after my mate dropped it off to me. Was sitting outside foe bout 2 hours an there is massive puddle under car. I look under neath an can see drips coming from radiator area. Any ideas what it could be my mate stored it in his garage an said he never ever had puddle under it. Thanks in advance.

Renault clio 182
Sorry mate should of been bit clearer was just putting that up incase anyone was wondering if i found leak...ive done radiator was na a bad job tbh...cheers

Renault clio 182
Sorry mate should of been bit clearer was just putting that up incase anyone was wondering if i found leak...ive done radiator was na a bad job tbh...cheers

Iceberg PH1 172
On my ph1 I found the fan shroud was rubbing against the rad. Slowly sawing into it. Had 4 small leaks in a line vertically.