ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question on wing mirrors

Just taken delivery of my new 182. Everything looks OK apart from front splitter which is slightly skew on one side. Back in next Friday though for them to have another go at fitting it properly. Everything present and correct apart from mat clips. Dealer claimed they are no longer supplied because new mats have non-slip base. Er, right, that would explain why when I got home I found the clips (and the fitting instructions) in with the vehicle docs then...

Anyway, enough rambling, just wanted to check that the small black thing below the passenger side wing mirror isin fact the temperature senser and it is not fitted on the driver side? Seems odd that there is a hole beneath the driver side unit where the senser would be fitted since left and right units would be different parts.

fat 182

yep that the temp senser

dont know about yor hole though i think ill go and look at mine to see if ive got one

My car doesnt have mirrors on the wings theyre on the doors ie door mirrors................are wing mirrors a new thing :D

Cya Stu

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i think the wholes just there, its probably a universal.ie european part (the wing mirror) so when they produce the left hand drives they have the temp sensors on the right = explaining the hole

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Yeh its a built in pain in the arse by renault technical dept.They made these holes so that when you have washed your car you can go down the road and watch water fly out of it all over your clean windows and doors.:mad:

ian

[Edited by ian 182 on 08 May 2005 at 12:06pm]