ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Insurance Question!!

Yesterday, my car was parked up, I came back and did my usual 360o check. Noticed the car behind had bumped me and reversed off and still parked there.

Obviously I have know idea how hard the hit was.... or if there is any major damage underneath. There is a gash in the plastic bit of the bumper though!

I have photos of all the marks and how close he was, his number plate... and so on.

What can I do?

Thanks

No wheels :(
If there was any serious damage, he probably * Sorry SHE * probably wouldn't still be in the same car park...

Is it Worth Fretting that much over?? Bit Cheeky yeah, but people do make mistakes, were only Human :)

Cheers, Sam

vaux cavalier
Yesterday, my car was parked up, I came back and did my usual 360o check. Noticed the car behind had bumped me and reversed off and still parked there.

Obviously I have know idea how hard the hit was.... or if there is any major damage underneath. There is a gash in the plastic bit of the bumper though!

I have photos of all the marks and how close he was, his number plate... and so on.

What can I do?

Thanks

any witnesses???

you contact your ins, they in turn contact his/her ins, they then contact him/her, they deny it....both ins houses squabble, agree 50/50 to save money....

you lose no claims bonus, they don't because they aren't bothered....

in short, the only loser is you....

in future carry a waterpistol loaded with brake fluid, if it occurs again, shoot the other car....

Hmm... not sure.

I have spoken to my insurance company, and i've made very clear that if I am not succesful, then I will not be claiming! If I am then all damage are repaired, I get a courtsy car free. and nothing is applied to my account about an accident.

White Sti Hatch
Hmm... not sure.

I have spoken to my insurance company, and i've made very clear that if I am not succesful, then I will not be claiming! If I am then all damage are repaired, I get a courtsy car free. and nothing is applied to my account about an accident.

You will have a Non Fault Claim on your insurance.....

Pics of the damage ??