ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick reply needed please help!

2004 100bhp dci
hey guys

ok im new to this whole audio set up as this is my first car but basically this is what im looking at getting

DIAMOND AUDIO 15IN SUB D9 TDX
AUDIOBAHN BASS EQUALISER
PHOENIX GOLD OCTANE R MONOBLOCK R8.0:1 POWER OUTPUT 800W

and the amp comes with

4 GAUGE POWER CABLE,
4 GAUGE EARTH CABLE,
REMOTE SWITCH ON CABLE
RCA CABLE
INLINE 4 GAUGE FUSEHOLDER
FUSES
SUBWOOFER CABLE
PHOENIX GOLD SUB LEVEL CONTROLLER

all this to win the bids will come to £337

and i was just wondering if this is a good set up/bargain and if the amp is a good power to use with the sub as far as im aware the sub is 800w nom and 1600w peak

please reply soon as bidding ends in 1hr 24mins

2004 100bhp dci
hmm im a bit apprehended to give a link incase someone on here knows its a good gain and buys it from straight under me

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
personally i havent heard of either of them and with the postage costs you mayaswell go halfords.

your best bet is to

google car audio security and buy from them

they are the best audio in uk decent prices top quality recogniseable brands etc

2004 100bhp dci
caraudiosecurity does the subs with out the sealed box for £449.99, ive done some research on the amp and it gets a good review and many people seem pleased with them they have the highest nom/peak Wrms ive seen too at a decent price JL W3's are a few 100 Wrms off and are like a lot higher price lol