ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quinn direct

DUB mk2 golf gti!
this cant be rite!im getting quotes of 1500-1700 quid for swift gti's,saxo vtr's,106 rallye's and i im only 17 and bin driving for 6 months!third party fire and theft this is for! BIT CHEAP ENIT.IM NOT USED TO THIS:eek: :D

Vectra :(
Cheap...........................

...........................Jesus! If when i was 17 insurance was how it is now i wouldnt have had a car!

If i were you mate i would get a 1.1 or something, keep insurance under £1k and save up your money and NCB for something better the year after or 2 years after.

Also going 3rd party when you only just passed your test might not be too wise if your spending a fair bit on a car

DUB mk2 golf gti!
it says about performance mods tho!its a kno go with them!only exterior mods!sumting like that!f**k tht then selling the clio!gonna get swift gti!if i can!lol

DUB mk2 golf gti!
i got clio mk2 1.4 at da mo!it s**t it soo heavy it un believable! but i just inherated 5 grand from me gran!BLESS HER!she dead now!i wanna enjoy it while i can b4 i start spending it on holidays and just s**t rele!ill pay bout 2300 for fully comp on some of these!

its pretty much impossible to get insurance for under a grand when you start, its ridiculous. i pay monthly with quinn, i find it easier, and yeah they dont mind exterior mods. dont think i would trust myself with a vtr/ralley for my first car though!!:D

DUB mk2 golf gti!
it will be my 3rd car now if i get sumting else!i ent rich or spoilt or anyfing!just so happends me gran died and left me a wedge of doh!.my 1st car was a mk2 golf which cost me 50quid!in the end the exhaust fell off then i bought this clio with the aid of me dad for 2grand,basically cause it was a bargain and tht i could sell it on easy!but ive allready put 500-700 quid on it allready!so i was thinking why spend money on a car tht ent worth it!i wanan enjoy this influx of money while i can!in other words a suzuki swift!:D dnt worrie i ent gonna crash it!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
by the time i start looking at motors in january when my insurance runs out under my dad!ill be 18 with about 10 months driving exsperience!still got no claims!just i found it funny tht quinn are soo cheap!well anything under 1.6 that is!they dnt let get a quote for a valver or rsi!says i have to phone!any ideas why they so cheap!i fought it was where i lived tht made it cheap!but others of u said the same fing.:cool:

DUB mk2 golf gti!
carry on this debate 2moz!im nakerd im going to bed!to dream about cars i can actually mabye insure now lol i love it!:D :D :D

1.2 16v clio
it goes on insurance groups reali but the occasional car which is reali fast for insurance they wont quote you on. you can get insured for 1900 on a group 11 car for me at 18 obviously dependin on area etc.

ST
Tim i'm 21 with a 182 which is group 16, payin under £1000 with direct line this year just wondering if they can do any better...

"Navy" N17 TWO
They won't insure sport hatches in N.Ire - not for me anyhow :S

But, the dci80 is insured FC with all mods declared :)
Suspension & engine mods need to be confirmed via an "engineers report form"

You guys across the water are dam lucky when it comes to insurance

My first insurance (age 19) on a 1997 1.2 Clio (3rd party F&T)was £1900 :eek:

i just took out insurance with them on weds

26 year old male 6 points sp50 and sp60
and the gf 24 3 points sp30
15k a year fully comp
on a 54 plate accord 2.4 exec
in east yorkshire

£459 cheap as chips i had most wanting £600 ish some upto £900 !!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
so you have to fill a form in with the performance modifications!?:(

Yeah, an insurance-approved mechanic has to stamp it (dealer or the likes of k-tec etc.)

Send the form back to them in the post and everything is chickety-boo :)