ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quote me Happy

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Any one used the above? They are the cheapest around by about £400 on the Fiesta ST im looking at getting.

Any user opinions will be usefull.

Thank you.

Yes, I used them last year.

When my car was written off I had the money in my bank account within 5 days of the accident. Everything is done through their site unless you're reporting an accident.

I'd use them again, but they increased my premium and didn't want to match competitors.

FF Clio 182
I used them last time. Was hit by another driver took about 6 months to get my excess back and spent most of the time on hold.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yup currently insured with them, they did charge an extra £140 for a private plate which i thought was a bit off but other than that they seem good.

All done via the app or website, very quick to reply to emails.

172 Ph2
QMH is the other sub company owned and underwritten by Aviva. Personal car insurance companies Aviva owns - Aviva Direct, Quote Me Happy and General Accident

QMH is an online only company, unless you have a claim.

FF Clio 182
Probably is when I was with them and had to make a claim they are extremely hard to get hold of. I spent 45 minutes on hold on one occasion. Usually took about 20 minutes to get to speak to somebody.