ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R172 CUP - On the rollers

al

ST on the way...
At Northampton Motorsport

mini-DSC_0549.jpg

mini-DSC_0550.jpg

mini-DSC_0552.jpg

mini-DSC_0553.jpg

mini-DSC_0554.jpg

mini-DSC_0555.jpg

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
155 at wheels i think it was but i'm sure the owner can confirm there a member on here i believe.

al

ST on the way...
Was very loud too, i'm sure faxon will confirm what it got.

Our standard VTS RR'd at 119.7 @ fly so rollers would seem spot on.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
So what's the @ fly figure? 180ish? Those trumpets look awesome hehe :)

Dan

RS RIP
looked at the pics again; the way they tied the car up ; looking dodgy there :eek: One of the ties is torn !

Nice looking enginebay btw

Exige S1 + Honda S1
exact same spec as my old car and it got 220 @ fly. fck knows what that is at the wheels.

good pics tho

182 cup
rollers werent reading right that day for non standard cars, vts with high comp pistons, 708 cams, boddies and management running 119 @ atw, when it should be nearer to 140, and vts with 708 cams, BV head, high comp pistons, only getting 107 atw, so something wasnt right!

Nippy white cup
I would imagine it would be around 200bhp atw...but if the rollers are out then could be anything lol

Chris

VaVa
Before anybody starts flaming, can I remind people of the pointless excercise of comparing rolling road results taken on different days, on different rolling roads by different operators. Thanks.

Nice car though, engine looks awesome.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Before anybody starts flaming, can I remind people of the pointless excercise of comparing rolling road results taken on different days, on different rolling roads by different operators. Thanks.

Nice car though, engine looks awesome.

Wasn't getting arsey! Does foxon still own it? If it didnt make well over 200BHP at the fly them rollers want chucking!!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
I get ya i get ya!!!! To be honest it should make really good figures with them mods!! I cant wait to get mine back!!! Hoping for around 210 at the fly!

182 cup
it made 159 @ the wheels 189 @ fly, yes foxon still owns it. like i said other cars on the rollers were well down too.

Nippy white cup
If they are all that low down then how are they still open. I know that rollers vary but that is waaaaaay over the top....or under

Chris