ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 albi blue 427 gets new shoes ..speedlines content ;)

R27 427/500 ALBI
Well after 200 mile trip to Newark I picked these up
Will update the pics for better ones soon , Speedlines turni wheels 18 in anthracite , look darker than they are , wraped in Yokohama pradas

8a2f9299.gif

28630b55.gif

09ce7b6a.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
225/40 are for heroes! ;)

The handling must be different now though!

Take it easy in the wet sweet cheeks!

R27 427/500 ALBI
It is and it isn't Gally they are light though , certainly grippy and sticky in the dry , but will soon see the reaction in the wet ,

Thank you for all your kind comments

Leigh

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Going up sizes can be good and bad. You obviously know how good it was standard.

Epic dry grip on 225 yokos. Naith ran/runs them on his 225 megane iirc.

Loved the ones I had to be honest.

Disastra Coupe
I'm not sure tbh... It looks smart, but i dunno. Sorry for the negativity lol. Glad you're happy with them though :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not 100% on the skirts but the wheels look quality. Can't think if I've seen a 197 on Turinis before!

I'm not sure tbh... It looks smart, but i dunno. Sorry for the negativity lol. Glad you're happy with them though :)

I kind of agree with this chap, if they were 17's without the speedline stickers and the silver centre caps it would look perfect! Just looks like the wheels are too big!

Looks good though with the splitters but not the spolier, good choice with that! :)