ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 race spec

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
R27 race spec A614 23:30approx, you clearly wanted a race by nailing it past me sounding like a shitty roman candle popping and banging. I wasn't opening the v6 up though I'm afraid, I was struggling to stay awake at the wheel after a veeerrrry long day! I'm sure we will meet again though.

172 5HED
must have been totally illegal race spec to over take a clio v6 :eek: !!!!!!

Mine is faster than a V6 ;)

So if it was a R3 (which I thought wasnt road legal) then it would have done him!

***Quicker to about a ton or 110 I may add**

RB 182 Cup
in all honesty i dont hate them :) , just hate the talk on this forum about them being like the fastest thing ever on the planet lol

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
I dont know about that, I had a 172 for 5 years before picking up my ph2 v6 3 month ago, theres a difference in acceleration but nothing staggering. The 172 could be thrown round corners the vee cant, its no where as agile, but the noise and looks of the vee kicks the 172 all over for me personally.