ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R5 GT turbo's

Renault 5 GT Turbo
All seats modified..as are the door cards..

Every panel covered in leather..

XR3i bodykit covered in leather..as are the wheel arches..

Shes soon to be having a leather roof to match the roof lining thats already inside her..

Its good to be different..lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
109-1.gif

:approve: Ronals.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Didnt know you did it so i guess i am! Well not your work but red seats? WTF is that about? Black would have been better imo..

Clio IV 0,9 Tce

Shes soon to be having a leather roof to match the roof lining thats already inside her..

Why would you cover the bodykit in leather? Never heard of that before???

Renault 5 GT Turbo

Why would you cover the bodykit in leather? Never heard of that before???

Because i can..and I did my interior 10 years ago..

Gonna strip her and do her all again tough..

Clio 172 mk2
Find the best one u can.. pay a bit extra and u'll save in the long run.. heres a nice example..

rtocblack1.jpg

Now that's nice

The other ones are chav-tastic and who in their right minds would cut the roof off a R5....flexy enough as it is!!!! lol

I love them, i've seen one round my way recently which has re sprayed in purple on a set of what look to be 17's full leathr re trim etc it looks lovely - driven by some older looking dude, it's totally mint.
A dude I went to school with brother used to have two silver ones - they were mint as.

I think GR on here used to have a raider a while back. I love them too:cool:

Grant - i'd love to have a look at Dal's old car once you've finished tinkering with it:)

Not good at the min mate - I need to sell my coupe, but flippin christmas :dapprove: means that most people are skint:(

Mint but I dont like the phase 1's cosmetically and there were a few mechanical revisions made to the phase 2s that make them a better choice IMO. And thats before we start on how much! lol

106 GTi
I dont like them either tbh or the colour. The guy is trying to sell it over on the Pug forum.

Plus I'd have purists up in arms with plans of 15s, a big drop, destickering, buckets etc, lol. That car would be perfect as a collectors item if its as immaculate as it looks.

Never tracked mine but it was a riot on the roads, cant have handled that bad seeing as despite it being my 1st car I didnt manage to kill myself or bin it in the time i had it.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Find the best one u can.. pay a bit extra and u'll save in the long run.. heres a nice example..

rtocblack1.jpg

theres one EXACTLY like that near me ... totally perfect condition. some old guy drives round in it ... must be about 70/80 years old.

drove my mates old one a while back ... what a laugh but so much hard work compared to the clio.

They're group 14/15, easy to break into and got stolen alot a few years ago, alot have been written off in spectacular fashion too, lol. Not sure if that still effects quotes on them now though. I paid £1700 fully comp as my 1st car with no NCD but were talking a long time ago now.