ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing blue 182 thoughts ??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182, BMW 320d
Could always try get the price down a bit for the belts. The worse they can say is no :)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yep its on sale in here, overpriced imo by about £500-£1k...

And yes, CS normally devalues cars, but same mileage with belts have been going for £2.2-2.5k, so top of market for RB I guess.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
I'd prefer to get one without the belts done but priced accordingly just to have piece of mind having them done somewhere I trust.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Rb Clio 182
Yea I know ain't bothered about getting one with belts done but don't want to pay over the top for one which is going to need money spent on it straight away

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
Wow this is interesting , it's my car btw! Will take £3250 as wouldn't mind a quick sale. Wouldn't personally say overpriced due to condition of the car, but everyone has their opinion. Any questions feel free to message me.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182, BMW 320d
Wow this is interesting , it's my car btw! Will take £3250 as wouldn't mind a quick sale. Wouldn't personally say overpriced due to condition of the car, but everyone has their opinion. Any questions feel free to message me.
Im not one to disagree with you, RB are hard to come by with lowish miles and good condition, Good luck with the sale