ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 with gordini stripes A1(M)

Shhh
More than likely me, remember that camper van, tho was ages ago....

When was this, i go from newark to sunderland mainly fridays and sundays.

fat 182
thats me !
has your been lowered
that was some good driving coming of the a1 on to the a19 you carried the speed out of the bend well.

Shhh
Naa, not me. We just confirmed that mine has stripes under the ClioSport badge...

I seen a black 172 / 182 ages ago on the a1 / a19, tho it was not playing. It got off at the A19 / A167 turning.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
dazraffan said:
thats me !
has your been lowered
that was some good driving coming of the a1 on to the a19 you carried the speed out of the bend well.

just lots of practice mate, yeah lowered it 35mm on spax springs, just wanted it abit lower, got cup packs but felt sh*t to drive, springs sorted that out mind, how often u at thirsk then??? Oh and just for record that lass in your car looked quite tasty even though she looked asleep, lol

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
AliasOmega said:
Naa, not me. We just confirmed that mine has stripes under the ClioSport badge...

I seen a black 172 / 182 ages ago on the a1 / a19, tho it was not playing. It got off at the A19 / A167 turning.

thats alright mate but mines arctic blue, lol, i'm only at middlesbrough, might have to come out n play when theres a meet next up here

fat 182
just stoped at thirsk for a bite to eat im from hartlepool i was driving home for a wedding
and that that lass is my pregnant wife and shes the worse pansenger in the world she just sleeps all the time in the car 1

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
well i never, you only live round corner, i work at huntsman near seaton crew. like i say she did look rather tired. lol. I can't believe you live so close, i think i've only seen about 3 x 182's in middlesbrough, oh and a cup, barring the ones at renno, lol

fat 182
i dont live in monkiesville anymore i live in norwich now i was up there for a wedding
and the reason why you dont see many more sports up there is cos they have all been nicked !

Shhh
Ahh, and the gf is from peterlee, so another 182 in the area. Maybe pick me up next time your off up to hartlepool...as you know where i am..

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
AliasOmega said:
Ahh, and the gf is from peterlee, so another 182 in the area. Maybe pick me up next time your off up to hartlepool...as you know where i am..

not letting you in car it'll brake, lol, i don't often goto hartlepool mate, just work middlesbrough side of seaton crew closer to port clarence

fat 182
Bayliss said:
not letting you in car it'll brake, lol, i don't often goto hartlepool mate, just work middlesbrough side of seaton crew closer to port clarence

think he ment me because we will be working at the same place as of next month.
next time we go up i will give you a shout
daz