ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue or Arctic Blue?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Racing blue and artic both look great.I went for artic because in the sun(usually 2 weeks a year) it looked stunning

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I love Racing Blue BUT I also chose Arctic Blue because of the Depth of the Colour especially in the Sun

Renaultsport Clio 182
they're both awesome colours but Racing Blue tends to stand out more - you can spot one a mile off!!! not too keen on the Gordini stripes myself but i'm told they're easily removed

LY V6 with Recaros
RACING BLUE!!

DSCF1222.jpg

dirty white 197 cup
i have to say im a recent racing blue convert, i use to hate it and now i think is gorgeous! :)

also i think its a little more daring as its different and stands out...

Be daring lol

EP3 Civic Type R
They BOTH look equally stunning. RB is quite a flat colour...and yet still looks awesome. Arctic in the sun is a bit like Mondial and shines great. I'd be hard pushed to pick a favourite

EP3 Civic Type R
lol I saw that picture... then bought a massive tub of proper calliper paint! I blame Deb for my financial situation!

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
although went out to buy racing blue, and ended up with Artic blue....
i have got to say Racing Blue...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Racing blue, by a country mile. And then some. How many cars do you see on the road similar to Arctic? Dozens every journey.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
And you see Fiat Panda's, Vauxhall Tigra's Etc. in a Simlar Shades to RB :rasp:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

Racing blue anyday of the week, arctic blue looks to standard to me,