ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue R5 GT-T

Renault 5 GT Turbo
The 5 is finally finished, makes a change waxing the bodywork rather then sanding it down.

Painted in Racing Blue like the 182's. Quite a difficult colour to capture or maybe i need more i set the camera up wrong because it looks slightly purple. Theres a lad with a Racing Blue 182 in the next village and he keeps looking at me with a puzzled look on his face like WTF?

Few pics here, cars a bit dirty but still looking nice. Bo)

PIC00017.gif

PIC00020.gif

PIC00019.gif

PIC00021.gif

Renault 5 GT Turbo
New badges, theres a number of bits left to put on like the rubber strips along the skirts etc. The paint is dry, but still a little bit 'soft' if you understand so i want to leave it alone for a bit.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Well, you have done a really good job so far. It really does look the mutts nuts ( sorry, one of my fav sayings, lol). I look forward to seeing more pics of it when the other bits are done. ;) :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
theduckeatspork said:
yes yes yes!! The 5 looks more like the original car than the clio, so would definately suit it!

gordini.jpg

Wow, that's a nice looking motor, but I would rip them 'horrible' stripes off and definitely do away with all those nasty tacky stickers too!:rasp: Lmfao