ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Aerial and roof light problems

Clio 2002
I have a renault clio (52 plate, 1.2 petrol).

I do not seem to have any power to the roof door lights in the car or any reception on the stereo aerial of the car. This would lead me to believe that there is a break somewhere between the power/aerial and the rest of the car.

I have no idea where the power or wires run in a clio and could really do with some help on this one.

About a year ago the car did have it's "body control unit" (no idea what that is really!) replaced. Is this a symptom of the work that has been completed badly? Did the garage fail to reconnect all the wires back up correctly?

Even a wiring diagram or some kind of explanation of where the cabling runs through the car (and possibly some help in getting to it!) would be helpful.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
it runs up the a-pillar on the passenger side then under the headlining i think. then the aerial goes to the radio and then light must go to the fuse box next to the glove box