ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code

Is anyone in a position to be able to get a radio code for a Ph2 DCI?

The local dealer is after £20:eek:

I have searched the forum and the normal "check the manual" won't work because there isn't one and I've tried getting hold of Matt Black after reading his thread whereby a £5 donation to charity would return a radio code but i haven't heard back off him in 2/3 weeks.

Cheers,
Mike

Lots of Alfas
£20!!!! Try another dealer, some let you have it for free.

If not there maybe someone on here who works for renault that can get it for you. I think renault use a online based system to get them.

?
I downloaded a program once that worked out the code (downloaded about 30 only one worked) and found my code in my manual later (doh!) but.. i cant remember the name of the program :(

I downloaded a program once that worked out the code (downloaded about 30 only one worked) and found my code in my manual later (doh!) but.. i cant remember the name of the program :(
I just had a search and found loads, but none of them seem to do renault...

They do use Code manigment system to get them. I could get you it, but not till tuesday.

That would be great mate:D

What info do you need?

Cheers,
Mike

Have just sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Mike

clio 172
i phoned up my renault garage and they wanted £10..... popped in to the shop and they charged me a fiver!

just put my chassis number on the computer and it came up