ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAF Marham October 2009 - Pictures + Videos

After going to the charity weekend in April earlier this year, a few of us decided to go back again as it was a good weekend. Good to see some new people on track too, along with the usual's!

200miles each way for us, so we stayed down there for 3 nights a few miles from Marham, ideal. Tried to get pictures of most people on here, but still missed a few.

Sunday didnt go to well for Lee131, who's 172 kept spitting out rear brake shoes, and eventually snapped the disk in half :(

DSC_1485.jpg

He went out as passenger with a few people, then made a steady journey home.

Few from on track...

Riley
DSC_1328.jpg

AdamAnderton
DSC_1303.jpg

DSC_1304.jpg

Jams
DSC_1209.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg

-JB-
DSC_1146.jpg

DSC_1498.jpg

Andyrg
DSC_1119.jpg

DSC_1117.jpg

Whiteley
DSC_1522.jpg

DSC_1470.jpg

Tom_p_2000
DSC_1452.jpg

Mine
DSC_1202.jpg

DSC_1583.jpg

And a few from the 'paddock'...

IMG_7304.jpg

IMG_7328.jpg

IMG_7269.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7284.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

Some of the tyre efforts...

IMG_7292.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

IMG_7312.jpg

IMG_7319.jpg

And here are the videos. I made two compilations, one for Saturday, one for Sunday. Quite a few people make an appearance in the Saturday one, and some others make an appearance in the 2nd compilation from Sunday. Check the description for the video on YouTube if you want to know who is who...

[youtube]DbnZ7i2AG24[/youtube]

[youtube]uoGBYfJo5Xg[/youtube]

As per usual, a compilation of the little mistakes made ;)

[youtube]_PxyEci6Z_Y[/youtube]

And the rest of the videos can be viewed here!

TrackCar & F30 330d
YAY, I have finally got decent footage of my car on track. Thanks F0xy :)

I was in the first vid at 5mins 20secs :)

Good pics there foxy.

Has anyone took pics of cars other than clios?

Possibly, there was 3 of us using the same camera (not even mine) ive yet to sort through the rest of the pics...Il have a check :)

Whos being naughty overtaking on the left hey ;)

Not sure who it is!

IMG_7265.jpg

^ nice box ;)

;)

YAY, I have finally got decent footage of my car on track. Thanks F0xy :)

I was in the first vid at 5mins 20secs :)

If you go to my youtube all of the sessions are there, there could possibly be more but Im not 100% sure off the top of my head!

172 cup
some good pics there foxy, any others of mine? either good or bad, if you do could you pm me them please

cheers mate. Should be the valver on the track for the next one, is on the road now woop!

Now you've really let your self in for Mk1 ownership, RAC/AA at the ready lol!

There is a couple more pics, just checked. Il sort them and PM them to you in the morning.

Nice pics. That looks bad with the snapped disc, hopefully that was the only damage?

Yeah, I think Lee mentioned the stub axle being bent which caused it to happen, and caused the problems with the pads, but im not 100% sure :dapprove:

172 cup
yer AA breakdown is at the ready. Thats the beauty of it though if it breaks i dont care ha.

Cheers for sorting them pics out

Suzuki Swift Sport
Nice pics and vids, looked good! did you get any of our Xsara VTS (with the orange stripe)

Thanks

Nick

Il have a look through, recognized it straight away Nick!

Check the mistakes video, it does an awesome power slide and takes out a row of cones right in front of me, was comedy lol!

RB 197
Cheers for getting some video footage of me up on there Jord, muchos apprecious!

No pics of the Blink though :( cool pics of you guys though :cool:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
nice vids foxy i went to marham last year in a skyline turned out a really good weekend. do you ever have any engine issues? i did a track day at silverstone managed 2 laps and my engine popped thats when i had the 172

Engines been solid, its quite low miles but has been taken apart more times than any normal 172s engine would be in its whole life probably.

Its done 8/9 days of solid track driving, not sure how many miles on track but its got to be quite a few. Used most days also, so it dosent have an easy life, probably about 10-12k in total since it was put in back in April.

It still revs strong and pulls well, but the dephaser pulley has started to get worse, its making a right racket now. Its only got to last until mid november then its off the road, and fresh engine for next year!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Engines been solid, its quite low miles but has been taken apart more times than any normal 172s engine would be in its whole life probably.

Its done 8/9 days of solid track driving, not sure how many miles on track but its got to be quite a few. Used most days also, so it dosent have an easy life, probably about 10-12k in total since it was put in back in April.

It still revs strong and pulls well, but the dephaser pulley has started to get worse, its making a right racket now. Its only got to last until mid november then its off the road, and fresh engine for next year!

its done you well then do you rebuild the engines your self?

172 Calipers + Brembo HC + DS2500 (and Braided Lines + Decent Fluid) on an 800kg car not good enough lol?

PM me your email address and il fire you the full res ones right now, I forgot about that earlier lol.