ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAF Marham Photos 4th October 2009 (No 56k)

MINI Cooper S
Here are my piccies from today! I cant be arsed to sort through them so I have just uploaded the lot!

http://www.d4nn3h.com/photos/v/carstuff/RAFMarham041009/

SG1L5047.JPG

Last edited:
  MINI Cooper S
If anyone wants any of the photos above in hi-res, PM with your email address and list the photo's you want :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Dan you fancy doing this next year?? Think its in February or something??? Me and Gregg are gonna go again :)

Trophy Turbo :)
Excerlanto Weekend, had massive fun really learning how too drive, All the lads who were there this wekened are all spot on.

massive thanks to DAZ for the sorting out of the day and the stay!!!

Foxy your car is utter amazing, Power, and the handeling oh and the driver ;) its really made me go and order new suspension and top mounts and a wide track and other lol :)

Cheers Lads

Nice pics Danny, some good ones of mine, too bad I had the ghey williams wheels on the back on sunday.

Glad you liked it andy, too bad I didnt get the epic drift on camera eh? LOL

BMW M5 & E36
Good pics Danny, plenty of mine. Was a top weekend as ever, such a laugh more than anything. I think the most impressive thing was Andy's transit breakdown truck tbh!

Mk1 F4R
Good pics danny, good to see all the lads and girl (melissa) lol. I had so much fun again few mistakes and i really need to get the 172 widetrack on that as my susspention at the mo is shocking
Too bad I had the ghey williams wheels on the back on sunday.

Yo can thank me for lending them to you lol as you decided to run over a cone :rasp:

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Ahhh the never tiring sight of a clio on axle stands, at least I made it home under my own power even if my ears are still bleeding. Good pictures and a brilliant weekend!

great weekend, i've got some pics i'll put up at some point this week. suprised anyone managed any pics of my car other than it being towed or stationary with the bonnet up lol!

RB 197
Awesome pics dude :D shame non of Saturday, would like to of seen my car out.

Looking forward to the next one, will do the Sun aswel then, top bunch of dudes :D

quality pics, will get mine up asap. was a good fun weekend even with breakdowns, think they make it more fun really! lol