ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raisin mid section

How do i adjust the height of the mid section of my exhaust? coz when i get my backbox put on they moved it around so the pipe would fit flush with the bumper cut out but when i have people in the bak and go over speed bumps it hits the mid section!!!

Thanx

Al

ive got the exact same problem mate. im gona get a straight through pipe to replace the mid section on my rt so hopefully it should solve the problem.

Skoda Fabia vRS

jus go to your local exhaust place an tell em u want it adjusted so it sits closer to the car cos its catchin on stuff, they shud be able to move stuff around a bit

clio 20v

make a new bracket up halfords sell universal brackets and strap type brackets imo reno shud hav put a few more brackets to hold the zorst up in the first place

adi

it scarpes the mid box after the CAT so a decat pipe wouldnt work in my situation, well i need to sort that out before i lower my car! wheres the exhaust held onto the car and i might jus try givin it a wack wit a hammer! lol

ye mine also scrapes the mid box. im gona take that middle box out n replace it wid a straight through pipe from the manifolf to the backbox. i mite keep the cat, not sure if i should keep the cat or not.

ye u can. im taking my car to powerflow. they gona sort it out with custom pipework but im gona keep the cat, just get rid of the middle silencer cos thats the one thats scraping.

172 exclusive no 172

i went to powerflow and they charged me £150 for a pipe from the bottom of manifold through to the backbox,

makes the car sound alot more aggressive :)

hopes that of help

p.s my cars j reg so no cat now

Mr2 Roadster

Kwik Fit did mine for free, they cant charge you if they dont put any new parts on, I just gave them some beer money. They just loosen the two joins by the torsion bar and shift it up before they retighten it all up...