ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Sport Pics/Detail/Review

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Charcoal and carbon grey! :eek:

Lairy colour are for exige's!

Carbon Grey is a very nice colour in the flesh, in fact it was a carbon one I test drove. A Lotus needs to be a lairy colour though! ;)

The interior pack (Premium pack) gives the different colours, black leather is standard, and extended leather. Quite pricey though

Its not worth it. The red interior look alright, but its not quite red enough, almost like a maroon colour. Plus the interior needs to work with the exterior :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah if it's an extra it's going to cost, I think leather options are usually £1200+ iirc.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The evoras are cracking but do you really want one over a hot exige Justin?

Its 10x better. Rear seats (albeit small), more toys than the RRS, comfy, Recaros, easy to get in. V6 makes it torquey aswell.

Exige - been there, done that.

The Exige is far too track focused, uncomfy, small boot, pain to get in and out. Great for a blast, but pretty annoying at other times.

Indeed.. Like this but black wheels :approve:

ChromeOrange-blackwheels8.jpg

Recaros FTW>
ChromeOrange-blackwheels7.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Red is my favourite car colour.

Those RS4 seats are the greatest seats God ever invented!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How dull does that orange look out of the sun.

Even your lambo looked bright with no sunlight.

Test drove one yet Justin?

How dull does that orange look out of the sun.

Even your lambo looked bright with no sunlight.

Test drove one yet Justin?

Yeah I have, and I know I'm biased, but its the best car I've ever driven. Seriously. There are too oranges, Chrome (similar to the Lambo) and Burnt, which is the darker, more dull one

Persian Blue is nice!

2373786730094748538S600x600Q85.jpg

2202620520094748538S600x600Q85.jpg

2070108060094748538S600x600Q85.jpg

Turbos.
Undecided if i like them or not! I wouldn't go too lairy on the colour. It's quite an organic shape. It's not loud or aggressive like an Exige, so i'd go for something more restrained. Could probably get away with white though...

Undecided if i like them or not! I wouldn't go too lairy on the colour. It's quite an organic shape. It's not loud or aggressive like an Exige, so i'd go for something more restrained. Could probably get away with white though...

Doubt I'd ever buy a white car if I'm honest, I'm just not keen on them. Also think you need to drive one to appreciate it. I agree it looks quite understated.

Much prefered it to the various others I've test driven recently.

The black does look quite nice, but looks quite anonymous

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
how much are they?? they look like a £100k+ car in some of those colours/shots!
never been in to lotus cars but that looks great.
performance??

how much are they?? they look like a £100k+ car in some of those colours/shots!
never been in to lotus cars but that looks great.
performance??

Its not hugely fast in a straight line, like most lotus' its the corners where it excels. Think it laps the top gear track (if that even matters) quicker than a Gallardo to give you an idea how well sorted it is chassis wise..

I drove past a black one today looked nice and stealthy only downside is 280hp.

Depends what you're after. I test drove a GTR recently all set to buy one, but just wasn't my thing. I can see why people buy them as they are a superb all rounder, but I wanted something a bit more different.

Hugely fast, but no character/soul. Felt like a very fast Automatic to me, hardly any drama.. All my opinion. The running costs are truely scary aswell, and I thanked the salesman for being honest! LOL.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Dont buy a black Evora from Preston if you go for one as a customer bent a wishbone and wrecked a wheel on the new car driving it over a kerb at some show.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Looks great in the orange dude.

Looks pretty bland in 'normal' colours but the brighter colours make it look a lot more special. Red is nice also.

Having the seats in the back jast makes it that much more practical and easier to live with IMO. Kind of why I had my RX8 over a 370z tbh.

Would love a nosey at it once you get it - Aberdeen meet?

Dave