ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare Renaults

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
76040.jpg

5 turbo 2
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/j6pkp/76040.jpg

lol at these choptops - my old 11 was so bendy anyway that I twisted the shell and the doors stuck out at the top LOL

I can't even begin to imagine what taking the roof of it (or a clio, or a 5...) would do to it...

ph quick
it was outside r sport, i drove 3 miles from new malden via sat nav to get there, only just moved here so dont know my way around....

Sinclair C5
Seen these today at the Rally Show 2007, Chatsworth.

Attachments

• DSC01054.jpg
    DSC01054.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01055.jpg
    DSC01055.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC01044.jpg
    DSC01044.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 32
#1 The Safrane Biturbo.

In 1994, Renault launched the high-performance Biturbo version. This model featured a twin-turbo, 280-bhp evolution of the 3.0-liter V6, developed with the assistance of German tuning firm Hartge, coupled with all wheel drive However, it was only available with a manual transmission, as no automatic gearbox existed anywhere in the world for a transversely mounted engine of that horsepower with AWD.

bx_lover_1105197102_2.jpg

Feel free to add your own.

I wonder if anyone has tried to hoof one of those into a Clio V6? Same engine, after all..... ;)

D.

Pants gearbox though and tuning possibilitys are soooo expensive and not worth it.

Get in contact with Dave Gentleman at AVT.

I believe they dont tune up at all.

Someone on RTOC actually has the Safrane Bi-Turbo, chap from Liverpool. Saw it in the flesh. Personally wouldl love one.

I see there is a picture of a Fuego Turbo too, nice cars. Renault 18 turbo is sooooo rare.

Wheres the 9 turbo, proper Frenchmans gangster car :D C1J lump too!

Oh and scour Ebay.co.fr If you want a Safrane Bi-Turbo as they crop up once in a very rare odd while.

Personally I'd love one. Mega mega heavy though 1800kgs IIRC!! Serious.